Low Voltage Control Gear
- Motor Protection Circuit Breakers
- 3RH Contactor Relays
- 3RM1 Motor Starters
- Monitoring Relays
- Pushbuttons & Indicators
- Motor Management
Switchgear & Circuit Protection
- Miniature Circuit Breakers
- Residual Current Protective Devices
- Dist Boards & Pan-Assemblies
- Miniature Circuit Breaker
- Load Break Switches
- Fuse Switches
- Manual Changeover Switches
- ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch)
- Remotely Operated Transfer Switch
- Variable Speed Drives
- Climate Control & Panel Lighting
- Busbar Systems
- Medium Voltage Switchgear
- Control & Instrumentation
- Metering & Energy Monitoring
- Industrial Ethernet
- Networks & Communications
- Power Supplies & Transformers
- Terminals & Connectivity
- Tools & Testing
- Cable Management
VFS15S General Purpose up to 2.2Kw
Simple compact and high performance drive
The new Toshiba VF-S15, standard general purpose drive, is designed for controlling wide range of variable torque and constant torque applications such as pumps, fans, lifts, conveyors, machine tool, food processor and mixers as well as for process control in various types of industries.
Also, PM motor drive for energy saving and a wide variety of communication options are available for all needs.
M motor drive
Permanent magnetic motor(SPM, IPM) can be driven for energy saving purpose.
Reducing the energy consumption for variable torque application
(FAN and Pump)
The bottom wire protection cover can be removed by one push opener.
I/O terminal dorr cover can be locked for safety.
Easy to operate for parameter writing and monitoring with setup dial.
Both constant torque application and high current variable torque application can be operated.
Up to 32 kinds of parameter can be stored for one group.
VF-S15 can be programmed parameters without power connection.
10 years life design by using long life capacitors.
EtherNet/IPTM - Modbus TCP
CC-Link avairable with optional card.
Easy operation of high torque load
Vector control mode generate stable, high torque power from motor startup to a desired motor operating speed.