Low Voltage Control Gear
- Motor Protection Circuit Breakers
- 3RH Contactor Relays
- 3RM1 Motor Starters
- Monitoring Relays
- Pushbuttons & Indicators
- Motor Management
Switchgear & Circuit Protection
- Miniature Circuit Breakers
- Residual Current Protective Devices
- Dist Boards & Pan-Assemblies
- Miniature Circuit Breaker
- Load Break Switches
- Fuse Switches
- Manual Changeover Switches
- ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch)
- Remotely Operated Transfer Switch
- Variable Speed Drives
- Climate Control & Panel Lighting
- Busbar Systems
- Medium Voltage Switchgear
- Control & Instrumentation
- Metering & Energy Monitoring
- Industrial Ethernet
- Networks & Communications
- Power Supplies & Transformers
- Terminals & Connectivity
- Tools & Testing
- Cable Management
WohnerBACK TO MANUFACTURERS
For over 85 years, their company has stood for future-oriented technologies in the distribution and control of electrical energy.Their success story began with the foundation of the company by Alfred Wöhner in 1929 and his innovative capacity as a driving force.
Today, Wöhner is represented all over the world as a specialist for electrotechnical safety systems in the setup and assembly of busbar systems.
In conjunction with their 11 subsidiaries, a joint venture and an extensive network of representatives in Germany and internationally, we look after customers in over 80 countries. A talent for invention, the consistent implementation of our system concept and continuous growth are the cornerstones of our success.
With over 100 registered patents, they have established themselves internationally as a forward-looking company and as a strong brand. During this process, they have always remained true to their roots: Our products are still manufactured in Germany today.
Their family business has its headquarters in the Upper Franconian town of Rödental near Coburg (Bavaria); the chairman of the management board is Frank Wöhner, the grandson of the founder of the company.