Low Voltage Control Gear
- Motor Protection Circuit Breakers
- 3RH Contactor Relays
- 3RM1 Motor Starters
- Monitoring Relays
- Motor Management
- Actuators & Indicators
- Variable Speed Drives
Switchgear & Circuit Protection
- Miniature Circuit Breakers
- Residual Current Protective Devices
- Dist Boards & Pan-Assemblies
- Load Break Switches
- Fuse Switches
- Manual Changeover Switches
- ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch)
- Remotely Operated Transfer Switch
- Climate Control & Panel Lighting
- Busbar Systems
- Medium Voltage Switchgear
- Control & Instrumentation
- Metering & Energy Monitoring
- Industrial Ethernet
- Power Supplies & Transformers
- Terminals & Connectivity
- Tools & Testing
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and UK data protection laws, the controller is PES Group Ltd (registered office: The Shipping Building The Old Vinyl Factory Blyth Road Hayes UB3 1HA) (Trading Address unit 17 Handley Page Way Colney Street St Albans AL2 2DQ).
About this document
For information regarding cookies please read our Cookies Policy.
When we collect and use your personal data, we ensure we look after it properly and use it in accordance with our privacy principles below whereby the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- Collected only for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive to the purposes for which they are needed;
- Accurate and kept up to date;
- Not kept for any longer than is necessary;
- Processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects;
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and protection against unauthorised processing/access, accidental loss, destruction or damage;
- Not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA), unless where necessary and that country or territory also ensures an adequate level of protection.
How we collect your information
We may collect your personal data by means of a form on our website or by telephone, email, fax, or post. We may collect this data in the following ways:
- When we request quote/purchase or request technical details from suppliers and business partners
- Information relevant for our procurement operations and meeting our obligations to our suppliers and other relevant parties.
The types of information we collect
We may collect the following types of personal information about you:
Why we use personal data
We use your personal data in order to enable us to deliver and supply goods we provide in accordance with our contractual obligations, including the provision of administrative and technical advice/support. For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and UK data protection laws, when processing your personal data we are relying on the legal basis of:
The information we collect and process is required for us to be able to perform our contractual obligations and receive /make payment from/to you for the goods and services we provide/receive. Should you fail to provide this information, we would not be able to deliver under the terms of our contract with you.
Sharing your information with others
We may disclose your information to any of our employees, subcontractors or suppliers/manufacturers as reasonably necessary to provide you with our services. We may also share your personal data with our card payment services provider to enable us to take payment from your by debit/credit card.
We will never sell your information to third parties for marketing purposes. Other than as required by law, or as set out in this privacy statement, we will not disclose information about you to any third party without your permission.
PES Group Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of the personal information you provide. Of course the transmission of data over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Third Party websites
PES Group website may contain links to external websites that have been created, edited or maintained by third parties. PES Group Ltd does not accept any responsibility for the privacy policies or practices of third parties.
How long your information is kept
We keep your personal data only for as long as necessary. We keep your contact information until we consider there is no need to provide administrative or technical advice/support or until you request it to be erased. We keep your payment information for no longer than 18 months.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply. Further details regarding these rights can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-...
Contact and complaints
If you are not satisfied with how we are processing your personal data, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner. You can find out more about your rights under applicable data protection laws from the Information Commissioner’s Office website:https://ico.org.uk/
From time-to-time we may revise this statement. Any revised changes will be updated on our website (pes-group.co.uk) from the date of publication. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are fully aware of any changes to the disclaimer.