- PLC & HMI Combined
- HMI Mono
- HMI Colour
- Monochrome Touchscreen OCS
- Monochrome OCS
- Colour Touchscreen OCS
Variable Speed Drives
Toshiba Variable Speed Drives
- Toshiba Single Phase Variable Speed Drives
- Toshiba Three Phase Variable Speed Drives
- Toshiba Variable Speed Drive Accessories
- Moxa Industrial Ethernet Switches
- Secure Routers
- Wireless AP/Bridge/Client
- Ethernet Media Converters
- Network Management Software
- Secure Remote Access
- Network Security Appliance
- SFP Modules
- Industrial Grade Computers
Low Voltage Control Gear
- Motor Protection Circuit Breakers
- 3RH Contactor Relays
- 3RM1 Motor Starters
- Monitoring Relays
- Motor Management
- Actuators & Indicators
- Remote I/O
- Serial Connectivity
Switchgear & Circuit Protection
- Miniature Circuit Breakers
- Residual Current Protective Devices
- Dist Boards & Pan-Assemblies
- Load Break Switches
- Fuse Switches
- Manual Changeover Switches
- ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch)
- Remotely Operated Transfer Switch
- Toshiba Medium Voltage Switchgear
- Metering & Energy Monitoring
- Control & Instrumentation
- Climate Control & Panel Lighting
- Busbar Systems
- Power Supplies & Transformers
- Terminals & Connectivity
- Communication Cables & Connectors
- USB Connectivity
- Wireless & Cellular
- Tools & Testing
- Video Surveillance
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, storing your preferences, and generally improving your experience of a website. Cookies make the interaction between you and the website faster and easier.
Cookies may be set by the website you are visiting (‘first party cookies’) or they may be set by other websites who run content on the page you are viewing (‘third party cookies’).
PES Group websites only use Google Analytics session cookies to monitor how visitors use the website and which pages they visit. No personal information is collected or gathered in any way. PES GROUP is providing the website and the information on the website on the understanding that the user gives permission to PES GROUP to place a Google Analytics Session Cookie on their Computer or device. The sole purpose of this session cookie is for recording how user are using the website for the purpose of site improvement.
What is in a cookie?
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like your preferences or what’s in your shopping basket.
What to do if you don’t want cookies to be set
Some people find the idea of a website storing information on their computer or mobile device a bit intrusive, particularly when this information is stored and used by a third party without them knowing. Although this is generally quite harmless you may not, for example, want to see advertising that has been targeted to your interests. If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or even to delete cookies that have already been set; but you need to be aware that you might lose some functions of that website.
How can I control cookies?
Web browser cookies:
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings; the Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you may wish to visit https://www.aboutcookies.org/, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop browsers.