- PLC & HMI Combined
- HMI Mono
- HMI Colour
- Monochrome Touchscreen OCS
- Monochrome OCS
- Colour Touchscreen OCS
Variable Speed Drives
Toshiba Variable Speed Drives
- Toshiba Single Phase Variable Speed Drives
- Toshiba Three Phase Variable Speed Drives
- Toshiba Variable Speed Drive Accessories
- Moxa Industrial Ethernet Switches
- Secure Routers
- Wireless AP/Bridge/Client
- Ethernet Media Converters
- Network Management Software
- Secure Remote Access
- Network Security Appliance
- SFP Modules
- Industrial Grade Computers
Low Voltage Control Gear
- Motor Protection Circuit Breakers
- 3RH Contactor Relays
- 3RM1 Motor Starters
- Monitoring Relays
- Motor Management
- Actuators & Indicators
- Remote I/O
- Serial Connectivity
Switchgear & Circuit Protection
- Miniature Circuit Breakers
- Residual Current Protective Devices
- Dist Boards & Pan-Assemblies
- Load Break Switches
- Fuse Switches
- Manual Changeover Switches
- ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch)
- Remotely Operated Transfer Switch
- Toshiba Medium Voltage Switchgear
- Metering & Energy Monitoring
- Control & Instrumentation
- Climate Control & Panel Lighting
- Busbar Systems
- Power Supplies & Transformers
- Terminals & Connectivity
- Communication Cables & Connectors
- USB Connectivity
- Wireless & Cellular
- Tools & Testing
- Video Surveillance
Sirco Isolators 125 - 5000AMP
4 Pole Switch Body Only
SIRCO and SIRCO AC are manually operated multipolar load break switches. They make and break under load conditions and provide safety isolation.
SIRCO are designed for 415 VAC and DC low voltage electrical circuits.
SIRCO AC are designed for heavy duty applications up to 690 VAC - AC 23.
Reliability and performance
The double breaking per pole, achieved through its sliding bar contact system, is a proven design that offers very high durability and short-circuit withstand. Improved breaking performance with quick opening and rapid closure
Safety of property and personnel
The position indicator is located directly on the sliding bar contact mechanism, ensuring it can be seen in all circumstances.
The use of glass fibre reinforced polyester gives the SIRCO and SIRCO AC both high mechanical and thermal resistance
The standardisation of the SIRCO and SIRCO AC range and its wide choice of common accessories enable:
• Simple mounting.
• Reduced stock management and storage costs.
Easy to install
The outdoors ranges are easy to install thanks to:
• A good centre-to-centre distance (up to 120 mm).
• Connection up to 6x185 mm².
• Connection accessories which facilitate connection, both flat and edgewise connections.