- PLC & HMI Combined
- HMI Mono
- HMI Colour
- Monochrome Touchscreen OCS
- Monochrome OCS
- Colour Touchscreen OCS
Variable Speed Drives
Toshiba Variable Speed Drives
- Toshiba Single Phase Variable Speed Drives
- Toshiba Three Phase Variable Speed Drives
- Toshiba Variable Speed Drive Accessories
- Moxa Industrial Ethernet Switches
- Secure Routers
- Wireless AP/Bridge/Client
- Ethernet Media Converters
- Network Management Software
- Secure Remote Access
- Network Security Appliance
- SFP Modules
- Industrial Grade Computers
Low Voltage Control Gear
- Motor Protection Circuit Breakers
- 3RH Contactor Relays
- 3RM1 Motor Starters
- Monitoring Relays
- Motor Management
- Actuators & Indicators
- Remote I/O
- Serial Connectivity
Switchgear & Circuit Protection
- Miniature Circuit Breakers
- Residual Current Protective Devices
- Dist Boards & Pan-Assemblies
- Load Break Switches
- Fuse Switches
- Manual Changeover Switches
- ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch)
- Remotely Operated Transfer Switch
- Toshiba Medium Voltage Switchgear
- Metering & Energy Monitoring
- Control & Instrumentation
- Climate Control & Panel Lighting
- Busbar Systems
- Power Supplies & Transformers
- Terminals & Connectivity
- Communication Cables & Connectors
- USB Connectivity
- Wireless & Cellular
- Tools & Testing
- Video Surveillance
ReturnsBACK TO MANUFACTURERS
Returns and Refunds
At PES Group (PES Group Ltd)), we aim to provide excellent customer service every time you do business with us. If you are unhappy with your online purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition and unopened packaging within 30 days of the date you received the item.
Goods Return Procedure
To adhere to our ISO Quality System, our procedure for accepting returns is defined as follows:
- Contact our Sales Team either by telephoning us on +44 (0) 1923 853 434 or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org detailed reason why the items are being returned and quoting the PES invoice number(s) the equipment was purchased on. You will then be given a Goods Return Number.
- Send the goods back to us, ensuring the Good Returns Number is quoted on all accompanying paperwork and, if delivered by your own transport please ensure goods are signed for by a PES member of staff.
- When items are checked and approved a credit note will be issued.
- All returns (unless agreed otherwise) will be subject to a minimum 25% restocking charge.
Send your items to:
PES Customer Returns Department,
Unit 17 Handley Page Way, Colney Street , Hertfordshire,AL2 2DQ.
Please ensure all returned items are securely packaged.
Please note items will only be accepted back under the following conditions:
- Full pack quantities only will be accepted.
- Non stock items cannot be accepted back for credit unless agreed with our Manufacturing partners and their restocking charges will apply.
- The item must be returned to us within 30 days of the date you received the item.
- The original PES Delivery Note or invoice number must be quoted on all documentation.
- Any special stock item is non- returnable and such item will be identified as such on our order Acknowledgement.
- If you are a PES Account holder and wish to return equipment it must be less than 6 months old.
- Unfortunately items received without a Goods Return Number will not be accepted by PES and will be returned to you.
For queries on other purchases, please e-mail email@example.com please include full details of products purchased, including the original invoice number.
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that all returns are securely packaged, labelled and transported in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations (including those relating to the transport of hazardous materials).
PES GROUP REG. NO. 2842153